What we do...
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has embarked upon a revolutionary private sector educational governance authority entitled as the Higher Education Regulatory Authority. The Authority has its objectives of improving the quality of education in private sector institutions.
Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA) overseeing private sector institutions in the following areas:
- Mandatory Registration of Institutions
- Annual Registration Renewal
- Ensuring Quality Education
- Private Education Institutions Regulations
- Standardizing Fee Structure
- Implementation of Policies of Higher Education Commission (Govt of Pakistan)
- Curriculum Guidlines
- Teaching Guidlines
- Academic and Administration Guildines
- Dispute Resolution
- Action against un-registered and illegal institutes / colleges operating and functioning unlawfully in various parts of KP